[Gpdd] MISC: The Birthday Gift

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 09:29:23 EDT 2007

Hi Leah

I could see my co-workers doing the same thing for me
when my Dexter passes away. I know they would think
that was the best present they could ever give me too.
I am sure that is what your co-workers thought too.
They knew that you loved guinea pigs and they thought
you would be thrilled to get a couple more.

I am so glad that you did get another guinea pig!
People that take such good care of guinea pigs are
always needed! It sounds like Snowflake looks like my
first and favorite pig Tasha. I still miss her. She
was a one of kind guinea pig. She had a personality
more like Brownie Bear though.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com