[Gpdd] CARE: how long babies stay with momma

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 16:23:07 EDT 2007

By 3 weeks, piggies are weaned and if they are males, they need to be separated from their momma.  My MACIE had 2 boys and by 3 weeks we knew for sure and put MACIE back with the girls and kept the 2 boys together.  There was no separation problem at all.  My boys are really bonded so I'm glad they have each other.  If I take one out, the other gets very upset!
Good luck!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!