[Gpdd] CARE: feeding

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 16:27:33 EDT 2007

I keep pellets (I buy Oxbow) in a dish at all time and my pigs have never overeaten.  I also do not keep a schedule of fresh veggies/fruits...as I am not always around at the same time of day and again without problems.  They have fresh hay available and water and pellets at all times and my pigs have always done very well.
It's so nice that we love our babies so much, isn't it?!
Joanne
Spicy  Merri  Macie  Teddy  Baci
Rest in Peace my babies:  Annie  Abbie  Monkee

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!