[Gpdd] Health: Tomato plant leaves

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 03:10:11 EDT 2007

Hi Lynn,
     I think you're pretty safe at ths point ( tomato plants) but we salves
do worry a lot! And many of us pray a lot as well.    :)
     Charlie and Chester, as babies and young GPs, used to remblestrut all
the time -- they'd move like a choreographed dance -- but then Charlie made the
mistake, months after they'd quit doing their little rumblestrut number
simltaneously, of unexppectedly rumblestruttung Chester. Wow, did the fur fly!! I've
had to keep them in separate cages since tho think that maybe the day is
coming. They are finally doing playtime together again so maybe they can live
together again eventually. They're now 3 1/2 years old.

     More later,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents