[Gpdd] [HEALTH] My new 5 week old guinea pig, has a cyst

Smart Cookie ashleebartlett10 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:29:16 EDT 2007

Yesterday me and my sister adopted a cavy from a pet shop downtown.  He had the same littel peice of fur over his eye, that my sisters guinea pig had before he died.  We lifted up the fur, and found a big bubble, conecting to his eye.  We dont want to take any pictures because he is still kida scared of the ride home, and in shock.  I was wondering if there was anything i could do beside have the greatest expert (my teacher) come to my house to examine him.  I will keep all of you updated if it gets badder or better.  If you could help me i would really appreciate it!P.s. R.I.P. Papaya, sorry truman (the dog) got to you Bud.
 Ashlee, Heather, Spike, Peanut, and newest member, Boomer!