[Gpdd] silly;message from Fugly

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 15:00:24 EDT 2007

Wow Lynn you are so clever I asked Mummy what an engineer was and when she explained I can see it would be an ideal job for me.

As you pointed out I am very good at making things I also have a good head for heights for any rooftop jobs (although Mummy gets very anxious when I climb the stairs) I am also very strong as Mummy is learning (she keeps leaving things to block areas where she doesnt want me to go all I do is shove them out the way with my head and shoulders, the only thing I cant move this way is Daddy)

Daddy said if I used Mummys underwear I would have a big enough tent for all the piggies (I havent seen him for a while, wonder if there is a link)

Igor buddie glad you and Suus have made friends long may it last and I hope you get the lovely Yaya back soon.

Duke sorry to hear you have been having teethie troubles sounds like your slave is doing all she can for you, hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself.

Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.