[Gpdd] Rescue/One Home still needed NY

blaaco at yahoo.com blaaco at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 16:29:30 EDT 2007

Hi ALL,
Just a reminder,I still have 2 1/2 brother bonded
males available for adoption.They must stay together
and are still in search of their forever home.
They both are all jet self black,short hair,and have a
crest on top of their heads.LOL Their names are
"Wiggles&Alfalfa" and are looking for someone to open
their hearts and home to them.They both are very sweet
and used to being held since they were born.Please
email me for any more info,pictures,adoption process,
requirements and fees.
Thanks!!
Beth
Conklin,NY.13748
blaaco at yahoo.com

Owned By:
U2  "Dori" (White Chicken)
CAG "Oliver"
Lovie "Peaches"
Tiel "Snow"(Ben's Birdie)
Std.Poodle "Ryan"
Katrina Mutt "Dixie"
Snowshoe "Mia"(Elisha's Kitty)
Guinea Pigs "Smore"(Ben's Piggy)"Wiggles&Alfalfa"(Available for adoption)
Hubby "John" and 2 Wonderful Kids "Elisha & Benjamin"
God Bless All Creatures Great & Small,We Too Love Them All!