[Gpdd] silly;message from Fugly

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 18:51:30 EDT 2007

Hi Fugly.  I just love when you write to the Digest 'cause you're so clever.  I do want to say though that I hope you do take note about things not to say, ever.  I hope you are having some real nice weather "cause I suspect your daddy is definitely "out in the cold"!

  The Lady Bug is not writing today as she got a clean house and lots and lots of the treats she always gets when her house is clean.  I'm afraid she's in her pigloo with a very full tummy sound asleep.  I will read your post when she wakes up though as she always enjoys hearing what you have to say.  Have you ever seen a Guinea Pig laugh?

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug