[Gpdd] CARE: Injured foot

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 23:38:57 EDT 2007

Hi Carole,

     It's a pain, but since poor Charlie started with his "itchy" thing which
I at first was treating topically (sticky-- sticky stuff given that he was
living on pine shavings -- poor little guy was beginning to look like a hedge
hog), I have used human baby receiving blankets in both the boys' cages. They do
not live together but are side by side, but if they were in the same cage I'd
still use the blankets. Garage sale season is almost over but ebay is a great
source, too.
     There's a down side to it -- lots of laundry, but it does put a barrier
between the piggy and the wood shavings. Towels (Heah's favorite!   :)    work
also.

Hope the little one's foot is getting better.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents