[Gpdd] MSIC- baby piggies

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 18:37:49 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/10/2007 4:02:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rzm.2 at juno.com writes:

It's a  long story & I don't have time to go into it right now, but I have to
 separate the piggies. 2 boys in 1 cage, 2 boys in another & Mimi by
herself, of course. When it comes time to take them to the Humane League I  only have
2 carriers. Can I put all the boys back together in the same carrier  for the
trip to the H.L. or once they're separated will they fight if put back
together? It's about a 20 minute ride. I'll update everyone later on how  piggies
are doing. Thanks!
P.S- I don't know if it matters, but they  will be separated about 2 days
before the ride to the H.L.

If the boys fought before, they will fight in the carrier. That's been my
experience. If you have to, use a cardboard box rather than put them together
and be sure to secure a cover and seat belt the box in. Put holes in the top
and  sides.

Judi