[Gpdd] Health Gingers foot

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:33:23 EDT 2007

Thankyou to everyone that replyed to me about gingers foot. I did take note of the suggestions. ive been cleaning them everyday, i did do it every other day anyway. But when theres 3 greedy girls it soon mounts up. The good news is the bleeding stopped i was bathing it in warm salt water. it seems to have healed but it is still swollen. But shes not limping, so i dont know what to do. I had a bad experience with the vet last time i went and my 18 month special little boy died. I can not talk about it yet. I am so upset and angry i feel i dont want to step in a vets again. So im really trying not to take her else she might end up worse off if they start poking at it. I will leave it a bit longer and hope it changes. Sorry i havnt answered people individually but i am working so much at the moment. Boss in Florida. Thanks Carole