[Gpdd] Announce: Princess Snowflakes's Website!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Oct 11 09:44:03 EDT 2007

Hello Slaves,
I know I promised ya'll that her website would
be ready today....and it is, but Daddy Slave is
having some techinical difficulities signing
onto the Time Warner web builder stuff. I sent
him the pigtures and the HTML source code
and everything...but Papa can't get into the
web system. So, her website is not ready yet.
(Sigh!)

I know, I know, I got you guys all pumped up--
and then to give you this disappointing news.

Daddy Slave is going to call Tech Support to
help figure out what is going on. And then
hopefully, everything will be working again...
and then I'll get the Princess's website up and
running later today.

I can't wait for you guys to see her website...I am
SO Excited...Wheeeeeeeek!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
             Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)