[Gpdd] CARE quick question about bathing piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Oct 12 05:47:41 EDT 2007

I was hoping that someone would reply to Joanne's question about bathing piggies as I was interested to know what people in other countries use.

I know that I have bored you all to tears extolling the virtues of the wonderful Vet-Sect shampoo but for an everyday shampoo, on, for example, a grubby white piggy, I like Johnson's small animal shampoo, which is probably not sold anywhere but in England, a common problem with anything that I suggest,

I also like the shampoos made by Gorgeous Guineas, an English company, who make some lovely products, including a shampoo called "Just for Boars" which has a manly scent instead of girly fragrances like Lavender.

On their website they state that the products are tested on humans before guineas, which I thought was a nice touch.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.