[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Message to fugly>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:28:18 EDT 2007

Hi buddy!
So  nice to hear from you again! I loved your story about your slaves underwear. Can you bring them when we go camping with the piggy friends? If they are anything like my slaves underwear we could have an excellent partytent for us and the piggyfriends. It is too bad you only brought it up this week. Last week i was staying in my slaves bedroom with suus and yaya and we could have nicked tents for all of us. Btw, the nights in the bedroom were not that comfortable. Man, our slave snores loudly! That is why we kept waking her up by drinking from the water bottle very loudly and rumblestrutting back at her to show her who's boss ;-). I totally understand your pain. Just make a lot of noise so that she doesn't get any sleep (ghegheghe).

Today was a lot of fun. We have been in the living room for about a week now and today our slave let us roam the living room. Suus was doing laps around the living room and i joined in. Wow! I never had this much space to run before. I was popcorning and racing. I loved it! I totally understand what princess snowflake was talking about.
The girls are pretty nice now. I'm so glad i took everybodies advice because i am having the time of my life.

A manly wheek
from Igor