[Gpdd] MISC- agouti piggies?

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 12 19:07:34 EDT 2007

  Lori said that Mimi is an agouti guinea pig. I don't know anything about breeds of guinea pigs. I love any of them, I never paid attention to what breed they are! Her coat seems coarser & almost seems to have an oily feel to it. It doesn't make your hands feel oily, it just has a very different texture to it then what I am used to. If anyone could tell me more about agouti piggies I'd be very interested. Thanks!

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/