[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Princess Snowflake

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 20:19:45 EDT 2007

OMG!  I LOVE Snowflake...she is gorgeous, adorable, beautiful, precious, amazing, special, etc. etc. !!!!
What a doll!
Can I share your site with my friends?
I will have to bookmark your site as I will want to see Princess Snowflake every day!  I LOVE what you did with the site and the pictures are absolutely wonderful!
BTW, did I tell you how gorgeous, adorable, beautiful, precious, amazing, and special she is?!!!
Enjoy!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, and Baci
P.S.:  Teddy would like to know if he could become her PENpal!

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!