[Gpdd] MISC: This & That

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 23:54:20 EDT 2007

Hi Lynn.  Good to hear your girls are doing well and that you are enjoying them so much.  Yep just dominance "fighting".  They'll get over it eventually and just mellow out.

  Sounds like you guys got Lyme Dip.  From what I understand it does stink to high heaven as it has sulphur in it.  Poor babies.  It's good that Earl is willing to do the smelly job.  Good guy.

  I'm also glad that it turns out you do have two girls and you can rest easy.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug