[Gpdd] silly; message from Fugly

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Oct 13 12:04:55 EDT 2007

Hey Igor Buddie I have just had a great idea, all us piggies can have our very own sleeping bags just by "borrowing" odd socks from our slaves, if you take one at a time they will never notice, as humans appear convinced that washing machines each socks. (they will never suspect us cute little ones)

With regard to getting underwear I have a cunning plan, when mummy lets me out for floor time I will run round and round in circles until she is dizzy and confused then dash upstairs grab the underwear and be back before she knows I am gone.

Hee Hee Hee (evil chuckle)

Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.