[Gpdd] HEALTH Gingers foot

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:20:51 EDT 2007

Hi i just thoughti would give an update on gingers swollen foot. I decided she needed to see a vet, so i took her to a different one. The lady vet was very nice. She said it was either an infection or a tumor. She has given me some antibiotics if its an infection. She dosnt seem to be in any pain and the vet said the foot was hard so if its a tumor we are going to leave it alone. Because all you can do is take the foot off which is not a good idea with a 5 year old who is eating and quite happy.
   Thanks for your help with ginger. Carole