[Gpdd] [SILLY]<message to Fugly>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:28:49 EDT 2007

Hi Fugly!

Buddy, you are just too clever! At first, i was very worried because I cannot sneak into the bedroom (slave put a huuuge fence up) But just today it occured to me that I didn't need to. My slave is soo messy. She just leaves them lying around in the living room. Gheghegheghe (thats a dutch evil grin). That'll teach her.

Btw, my slave to me we're about the same age. I was born in januari 2007. How old are you exactly?

Today i'm practicing my tracking skills. Since friday or so we are allowed to run around the living room. Getting out of the cage is no problem ( http://www.caviaposterholt.nl/images/stories/dagboek/2007/10/vloertijd.jpg )
But, to be honest...I cannot find my way back! Please dont tell the girls or i'll never hear the end of it. To them i just say that i like being outside the cage, but to be honest, i'm starting to get a bit hungry. And I havent seen the girls in ages...Ow i think that is slave coming to pick me up...gotta go! Speak to you soon buddy!

Igor