[Gpdd] Silly:Underwear

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 01:18:44 EDT 2007

Duke!!  I just read this post to The Lady Bug and she was shocked by your suggestion!!!  She always considered you to be a perfect gentleman who would never abuse someone's underwear.  She can understand the goofy kids engaging in something like this but not someone as wise as she though you were.

  She's still sitting in her pigloo thinking this over.  She's quite upset.

  BTW, it's never a hard thing to upset her so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug