[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Calendar Update>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:52:38 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Sorry that you havent heard from us in a while about the calendar, especially the people who sent me new pigtures. I was a bit busy but this weekend i got myself together and updated the photos. My sister has put them online:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GPDDCalendar
The new additions are from Bella, Debbie (from the dolly mixtures), Martha, I changed isabel and lily's slave's name from corinne into Janet and i added some photos from susi from the okie piggies. Susi, sorry that i posted so much of them but i couldn't choose ;-). For those of you who havent done this already, check your photos and let me know if i made any mistakes. I try not to, but i am a bit of a scatterbrain ;-).
If there are still people out there who havent gotten round to send us pigtures, you can still send in pigtures.
Lots of wheeks!
Janneke and Mieke