[Gpdd] silly;underwear

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 14:59:57 EDT 2007

Hi Fugly.  I read your letter to The Lady Bug and she now feels much better knowing the items in question will be new.  She knows her slave would definitely feel the "EWWW" factor if she got her underwear back after it had been peed and pooped on and had holes from hay pokes.  She would never just wash and wear them again.  She just thought used stuff would be so undignified.  On the other hand she finds laying on my shirts, t-shirts and jeans very acceptable.

  Yes, she knows you are young and reckless.  She understands this and finds it very normal behavior.  I can tell you she had her moments when she was little too although she would never admit it!

  Another thing, Lady Bug finds it very difficult to stay mad or upset with Duke for very long.  she still talks about his rose.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug