[Gpdd] Virtual: Tea in honor of the Princess Snowflake

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 19:52:42 EDT 2007

Please join Penny, Lucy and Mina for tea on Sunday October 21 at 2 pm
Eastern.  The guest of honor will be the Princess Snowflake.  Hats are  not required
as we are afraid that some piggies will chew them.

We are still fixing the menu but the girls are anxious to have a  combination
of traditional English
offerings as well as some American food.  I know it sounds like a lot  but my
girls can eat.  We are hoping that some of the English ladies can  join us as
they are the experts in tea.

Proposed Menu:

Carrot-Ginger Tea

Peppermint Tea

Apple & Raisin Scones (we would like to use sultanas if our  English friends
could help us find some)

Blueberry Muffins

Carrot & zucchini bread

Cucumber Mint Tea Sandwiches

Parsley & Watercress Tea Sandwiches

Fresh fruit tartlets

Strawberries

Please RSVP at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Dana Felice
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits
at:_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
http://wwww.tampabayhrs.petfinder.com  (check out our new Petfinder address!)

"It doesn't matter what the  kids say. Rabbits are not disposable like a box
of cereal or a Disney video.  They WILL get tired of the rabbits and go on to
the next toy. YOU will have to  deal with the consequences. Unfortunately,
most people deal with the situation  by DUMPING their rabbits on someone else.
Ultimately, it is the bunny that pays  for your inability to say NO."