[Gpdd] Virtual: Tea in honor of the Princess Snowflake

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 21:24:16 EDT 2007

Oh what a great idea, Miss Perky and Miss Pooky
  would love to join. I will tell them as soon I can
  retrieve them from the pigsitter tomorrow.
  (I was unable to get them last night as it was
  late when I returned from my trip to Dallas on Sunday.
  And today the pigsitter had to work to late.)
  I'm sure they will want to add Cantalope and Watermellon
  to the menu, Well be sure to send enough for everyone.
  Birdie slave to Miss Perky and Miss Pooky

Birdie