[Gpdd] Care: pig toys

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 21:32:48 EDT 2007

Wow, Mieke!  Enjoy, I did!!!  First of all, your piggies are absolutely beautiful!  All of the pictures were such fun to look at and I thank you for sharing them.  You must do lots of laundry!  LOL  You have given me some additional ideas for my pigs.  I do have snuggles, boxes, newspaper, tubes, PVC pipes, the hanging ball for treats, a ball to play with, and soft furniture (beds and chairs)...however, my pigs just don't seem to be as active or interested as yours.  Also:  about the brick...I had put a somewhat flat rock in the cage but they didn't go near it.  I thought it might serve the same purpose as a brick, but I guess not!  Do you change the toys around daily?  So, let me ask you:  do you not buy any "bird" toys?
Thanks again for sharing.  What fun!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, and Baci

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!