[Gpdd] Misc: Princess Snowflake has found her Prince...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Oct 16 09:25:50 EDT 2007

My Sweet Prince "Lucky",
Oh Lordy, you are one Handsome Boy Piggie!!!
And you're an Abby, just like me. Wheee would
make beautiful pig babies, I bet. I would like to
officially accept your offer and be your Princess.
I can't stop looking at your pigture and blushing.
This is the Happiest day of my life...Wheeeeeek!

I LOVE YOU, my Lucky, the "Prince"!!!!!!

            Love, Princess Snowflake :-)

My Dearest Princess Snowflake,

Would you do me the greatest honor of allowing me to be your pig slave or
prince?
We would be a match made in heaven and such a beautiful couple.
I would be your undying servant...
Attached is my pigture which I hope will demonstrate my feelings for you.

Longingly,

"Prince" Lucky