[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Oscar

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Oct 16 09:40:33 EDT 2007

Stacy,

I was so sad to read of the passing of dear Oscar. He certainly lived to a good age but, as you say, it is never "old enough". When any of my Piggyfriends reach 6 years of age, I just treat every day as a bonus.

I do hope that Pinkerton will find a new cage mate from among the Squee Squad. It is always hard on the boar left behind, especially if they have been together for a long time.

Welcome to new member Lulu Belle and our sincere condolences on the loss of Oscar.

With our sympathy,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.