[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Tea in honour of Princess Snowflake.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Oct 16 09:48:43 EDT 2007

On behalf of all the Piggyfriends, I would like to thank you very much for your kind invitation to the Tea in honour of Princess Snowflake.

Our slave is going on holiday on Saturday and will not be available to take us to the airport but we are sure that our Deputy Slave / pigsitter will oblige. He will probably enjoy a day off from pandering to our every whim and he will not have to cut grass for us as we will be eating all of that yummy party food.

It will be wonderful to meet up with friends from the Olympigs as well as having the opportunity of meeting Her Highness.

Thank you so much for the invite. See you soon.

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.