[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Tea party>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:36:14 EDT 2007

Dear Penny, Lucy and Mina (and slave dana),

This is lady Suus van Eindhoven. We would be very much obliged if we were to join you at the tea party. Princess Snowflake does ever so much deserve a proper welcoming party. Our gentleboar Igor would like to know if the invitation also extends to boars.

We are currently still discussing what we shall bring to the party. The obvious choice being Dutch cheese or tulip bulbs, being from the Netherlands, after all. But neither of them are very tasty so we shall be sampling different dutch specialties until october the 21th.

Best regards,

The ladies Suus and Yaya van Eindhoven and sir Igor del Gomar.