[Gpdd] Virtual: Tea update

dfhakes at aol.com dfhakes at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 17:12:09 EDT 2007

Well, I have to tell you that we've been very busy with the tea preparations.? But I have to admit that the whole thing almost got derailed.

You see, Penny is a very proper pig.? She didn't think that it was appropriate to serve apple wine at a tea.? She also didn't think it was proper for boars to attend without chaperones for the ladies.? When the "babies" Lucy & Mina came to live with us, Penny took it upon herself to be a surrogate mom.? And she's done a wonderful job.??But she forgets, as I do, that the "babies" just had their third birthday.??

There was?much discussion back and forth last night and the end result is that Penny realizes that the girls are older now and entitled to serve wine and to have boar guests.? However, Penny insists that?no wine will be served to anypig under one year of age.? I have to agree with her on that point.

We are delighted at the offer of Dutch tulips.? We also wondered if any of the British pigs had the chance to pop into Tesco to pickup some blueberry teacakes.???

Safe journey,

Dana, Penny, Lucy & Mina