[Gpdd] HEALTH Teeth trimming

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Oct 17 18:21:51 EDT 2007

Poor Yoshi!

What a shame that your vet cannot trim his teeth without the anaesthetic but at least he is using the correct one for piggies.

Yoshi's mouth might be a bit sore after the op and may need your help with feeding via a syringe. Some piggies are able to eat straight away but be prepared. There's some useful info on GuineaLynx http://www.guinealynx.info/handfeeding.html and many of us digesters have experience with this procedure.

I will probably have left for my holiday before I read news of Yoshi's op so I will wish him all the very best and hope to read about his complete recovery when I get home.

Lots of piggy hugs for Yoshi,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.