[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- A message from Mimi

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Oct 17 20:31:34 EDT 2007

  Hi, my name is Mimi & my new mommy said I should come on to this computer thing & say hi to everyone. Yep, I said new mommy! Today I found out this is officially going to be my forever home! I don't have much to say right now. I'm feeling shy cause I don't knows anybody. My new mommy took me to the scary guy (oh, she says he's called a veterinarian) & he looked at my eyes & nose & listened to me breathe & then they trimmed my toenails. That made me really cross! We were at the place with all the sad animals that peoples don't want anymore. I don't like that place. I was only there 2 days, but I never want to go back ever again. The lady said she thought I could probably go back to that place & I got real scared, but then my new mommy said she wanted to keep me & I was so happy I almost wheeked *really* loud, but I was still cross about the scary guy so I didn't. My new mommy took me to the petstore afterwards & bought me a new hut & some toys to chew on. Everyone in the petstore made a fuss over me & said how cute I was. I was mad though cause those peoples kept saying I looked like things that I'm not! I'm not a rabbit, groundhog, hedgehog, deer, or a prairie dog! Hmphf! How rude! I still am sad because my babies are all still at the place with the sad animals. I am going to go sleep in my new hidey hut & dream of when they all find loving forever homes like I did.
  Geez Mimi, for being shy you certainly did take up enough room! And you forgot to tell everyone to look at the new pics on our website! Go take your nap now! We'll talk to everyone some more later, I think Mimi has taken up enough digest for one day!

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/