[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- A message from Mimi

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 20:50:31 EDT 2007

Oh Mimi, you are just adorable.  You are so lucky in the forever home you've found.  You will be spoiled and cuddled and love all day.

  Believe it or not, you will eventually forget the terrible place you came from and your life will be filled with good hay and pellets and lettuce and parsley and, and, just all kinds of good things.

  The Lady Bug and I hope you have a very long and happy life with your new slaves.

  P. S. If you'd like to learn how to handle your slaves I'm sure The Lady Bug and lots and lots of other Masters will be more than happy to tell you how.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug