[Gpdd] [Rescue] MD/VA/DC: Available Guinea Pigs

S Brannigan shevaun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:56:17 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I haven't posted but have been reading (and enjoying) people's emails. I
myself have three sows, one sanctuary sow, and foster two more sows (one of
whom is a baby). Since I can't take in every pig that crosses my path, I've
been making a listing of available MD/VA/DC guinea pigs at shelters,
rescues, etc. Right now I have about 75 posted. If you are looking for a
guinea pig, or are a local rescue with spots open, please see the listing
here <http://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41169&highlight=>.
At first I was only posting boars, but now I post sows as well.

Thank you!
Shevaun