[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge ~ Petunia

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 00:58:17 EDT 2007

Jude,
     I came in to turn my computer off, and there was the message of
Petunia's going to the Bridge. My heart just sank. After her turn about, this is so
unexpected although I suppose it shouldn't be. My dear friend, my heart really
hurts for you. The Haypile Honeys and the Baggins Boys seem to be so connected
to the Jolly Rodents. I suspect that somewhere out there tonight the RV was
hovering, at the ready with Porky and Mr. Cooders to be the first to welcome her
as they sprinted off to the Bridge.
     Of course I cried my way through both readings of your tribute to her.
Sadness so often enters our lives unexpectedly. I'm going to wait until
tomorrow to read it to the remaining Jolly Rodents. Chester (or was it Charlie)
escorted Petunia to one of the Virtual events and found her so very pleasant. It
was never a great romance like Mr. Cooders and Porky, but I was told that she
was a very fine sow.
     Tomorrow night, Thursday, I shall burn a candle and her honor as well as
for Oscar of the Squee Squad and others who have recently made the trip.

Condolences to you and to all who have recently lost one of the little guys,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents