[Gpdd] [announce] please welcome Anton

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 13:01:16 EDT 2007

The other day I had a call from another branch of the veterinary surgery I
visit... They had a client who had two boars who had been fighting, but
couldn't keep them in separate accommodation, so they asked if I would be
able to give one of them a home.  The piggies were "Ant" and "Dec".  The
next day, Ant's family brought him round to his new home, and they kept
Dec.  Ant had been quite naughty with Dec, but now - parsley wouldn't melt
in his mouth!  He is a silver agouti and white coronet (rosette on the top
of his head, with long hair), a year old, and I have called him Anton.  He
has settled in well, enjoys his food and cuddles, and has already put on
some more weight.  He is less shy than when he first came.

A couple of days ago, at about 3am I could hear "bom-boom...bom-boom".  I
thought someone was coming up the stairs!  I went to investigate, and
Anton had tossed his cocoon into the air, managed to get it upside-down,
and was sitting in it, looking really pleased at his achievement!  So now
his has a large size waffle-block bedroom, like Miles, who no doubt told
him that's the way he got his waffle-block!

Anton is settled and happy as a piggy porcelain, now eleven in number!

Kay

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo