[Gpdd] Silly:Cross dressing boars

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 17:55:05 EDT 2007

The Lady Bug and I are finding all this talk of boars "dressing" up very funny.  I really do think they will be "boared" silly.  I hope they do know that there will be no games or anything.  Just a lot of sows sitting around talking and gossiping.

  I wish I were going to be there as I'd just love to see all those manly boars in their dresses with their pinky fingers in the air.  I guess Lady Bug will just have to fill me in later.  lol

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug