[Gpdd] SILLY: <Igorina??>

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 21:38:42 EDT 2007

Dear Yaya,
     Aha -- I think Fugly, Chester and Charlie have pulled Igor into the
little scheme. The are going to pretend to be girls or even "ladies" in order to
get to go to the Tea. (At least Charlie and Chester are.) They should have
volunteered to park cars or provide some useful function as some of the other
boars have done. I noticed that a bracelet of mine is missing. It could well make
a string of (false) pearls for both Charlie and Chester. I didn't know that
they were plotting with Fugly, too.   I can just see them teetering about in
their mid heeled shoes.
     And Igorina is skipping about? Such a deceptive little bunch of boars,
huh? Trust yourself, there is no Igorina -- just Igor trying to see if he can
successfully fool you.
     Charlie I know is very excited about seeing you but feels (I've heard
him talking to Chester) frustrated that you won't be able to know that it's him.
Kind of a reversal of the Clark Kent/Superman thing. I snickered from my
hiding place.
     I sure hope that in no way will they accidentally disrupt Princess
Snowflake's Tea.

Slave playing spy,
Alge