[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences For Oscar

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Oct 18 22:03:11 EDT 2007

Dear Stacy and the Squee Squad, i'm sorry we are behind with our gpdd
:o(
I'm so so sorry to hear about little Oscar, a wonderful little guy who
was so lucky to be with the Squad for so long.  A mighty age it must've
been all the treats and spoiling he received.
RIP Oscar run free at the bridge you've family that you can now play
with again... gone but never will you be forgotten :o(
Sending heaps of piggie kisses for Pinkerton, we hope there's not too
much greiving.  Hugs for you love from us both.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)