[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Tea party>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 04:41:25 EDT 2007

Hi All,

This is lady Suus. We have finally decided what we want to bring to the tea party. We're bringing tiny Dutch wooden clogs to nibble on. We went to the tourist office yesterday and we found some perfect clogs. Some of them are made out of willowwood, which are very durable and suitable to wear. We also found some that were made out of cherrytrees, those are softer and should be really tasty.

Our slave doesnt allow us to bring tulip bulbs. she says they are poisonous. We are travelling to Rijswijk tonight. It's lady Yaya's birthday tomorrow (we dont want to steal princess Snowflake's thunder so we'll celebrate in rijswijk).

Ow wait, yaya wants to say something.
Hi, ladies. I just wanted to clear up my last email. Well... it turns out that we actually do have a portal in our cage. I'm a bit forgetfull, ofcourse I remember Igorina from the shelter. After she mentioned my dear friend Charlene it all came back to me. I would ever so much like to see her again, especially since it is my birthday and all. I think i'm going to lend Igorina some items from the barbiebox so that she can look extra special....
Charlene, if you would like to borrow a dress, let me know...*big wink*

Sincerely yours,

Ladies Yaya and Suus van Eindhoven.