[Gpdd] MISC Lots of good news.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Oct 19 14:03:02 EDT 2007

We are about to go on holiday and leave the Piggyfriends ( and all the other animals who live here ) in the capable hands of my son, Sean, who is house and pigsitting whilst we are away.

I just wanted to respond to all the good news on the digest today before I switch off. I am not going to leave Gulliver with free access to the computer as who knows what he might have bought on Ebay by the time that I get home.

Jaime, Such wonderful news about gorgeous Mimi. I'm so glad that you decided to keep her but it would have been nice if just one of her babes had turned out to be a little girl. I do hope that her babes soon find lovely forever homes.

Kay, A new Piggy Porcelain!  Anton sounds like a lovely lad and I know that he will have a great forever home with you all.

Christina, It sounds like Yoshi is recovering well from his dental work. Keep munching, Yoshi!

I hope that my gang all behave themselves at the Princess's Tea Party and if any of them misbehave I shall expect to hear about it from some well mannered piggies like Lady Bug and Duke. I'm not sure if Igor, Fugly and the Jolly Rodents can be relied on to tell it like it was.

See you all again soon,

Here's wishing good health to all piggies and their slaves and speedy recoveries for those who are under the weather.

Lots of love from Penny and the Piggyfriends, who will have Sean wrapped around their little paws by tomorrow night.