[Gpdd] HEALTH- Cindy's piggie

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 19 18:39:32 EDT 2007

Cindy-
  It sounds like he may have a bladder stone. Crying when pooing and/or peeing is a sign. I'd have an x-ray done to see is they can see a bladder stone. On Albert they had to do a sonogram to find the bladder stone, but they're expensive so I hope you don't have to have that done too. Did you check him for fecal impaction? Maybe he's clogged up. Might want to just take a look & make sure. Let us know how he does. Take care.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/