[Gpdd] MISC- welcomes

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 19 19:20:15 EDT 2007

Joanne-
  I'll send thanks to you from Mimi for the welcome. Her little paws were so tired from typing, I sent her to her new hut to catch some zzzzzs!
  Yep, all 4 babies were boys! I was kind of disappointed cause I wanted her to have a cagemate. They were a handful too, let me tell ya! But, she was a *wonderful* mommy & they are all sweet & adorable. I hope they find homes soon.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/