[Gpdd] Virtual: The Tea and the "extra" ladies to be present

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 02:30:29 EDT 2007

Dear Mr. P. (and others: Igor, Fugly, Sailor Willie, and The Rest of You Guys
who are going with us),

     Mr. P., I see that your mommy slave is referring to you as Pumpkin
again. Mr.P. is so much more commanding and dignified, although, of course, Pumpkin
is a fine name. Wheeze nose tho that youze like to be called Mr. P.
     Fugly, I wrote you guys a long letter last night then aol did a sudden “
quit” and stole my letter into something our momma calls “cyber space.” She
frowns and calls it a “cyberswipe” when it happens to her. She sometimes then
uses some words that she tells us NOT to use but the words don’t seem to bring
the post or email back so wheeze don’tz know why she says them.
     Anyway, Mr. P., we see that you're working on getting ready for the tea.
How do you like Peach’s yellow dress? Does it look good on you? That was
funny the way you told Peaches, “I haven’t seen no dress.” hehehe
     And Igor, you really have some imagination. Portals to other cages and
piggies. Clever fellow.
     We have decided that hats are a good idea even if we’re among the few
wearing them. They will help disguise our more masculine facial features. Also,
Alge has....HAD (hehehe) a bracelet with 2 rows of (fake) pearls. Each makes a
great string of pearls necklace for us.
     We tried real high heeled shoes. They were like trying to walk on
stiltz, so we’ve found what’s called a mid-heeled pump. Let us tell you, they’re no
fun either. But they’re much better than those really high ones. Even with
these, our ankles keep trying to fold under us when we walk. But we will keep
practicing.
     This sounded so easy and like so much fun in the beginning, but now that
we know some other boars are going there to park cars and serve refreshments,
well, we thoughts that no boars were allowed. We almost wish we were going to
be parking cars. Or offering the ladies foot massages although we doubt that
they do things like that at Teas. But after walking in even mid-heeled
shoes, well, those poor sows will need foot massages and so will we.
     Maybe alge will take pity on us after we’re back (not that she’s going
to know we’re going of course) and we’ll get warm oil foot massages if we
limp around. And I think we will.
     By the way Igor, it was so nice for Igorina, to have told Yaya that her
friend Charlene will be there, too. And Chestie and Fuglette, of course.
(Happy Birthday Yaya!)
     Sailor Willie, are you and any other guys going to dress up as ladies
and go with us? Duke already has plans with the Lady Bug. Too bad. He's a cool
boar.
     We may even need to get purses and things. I think its good to be a
boar. Easier to dress.
     We have written too long -- more soon. You guys keep writing ideas!
     By the way, some other boar has already swept the Princess Snowflake off
her feet (I bet that feels good to her feet!) and has offered to be her
servant and her Prince. We can'tz waitz to see her. She looks like a fairytale
princess in her pigtures.

Craftily :)
The Very Jolly Rodents, Charlie and Chestie-- I mean Chester!