[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Guiny has got a plan>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:31:34 EDT 2007

Dear Ladies,

It is me, the lovely lady Guinevere (you ladies can call me Guiny). Suus, Yaya and Igor have been staying with us for a few days now and i'm sure Igor is up to something. Skipping through the cage like a little girl...sigh...it is always something with these boars. The first one was very upset that we called him a girl and he felt he had to (over)compensate for that. And now, the next one goes and dresses up as a girl for an event of which i'm sure he would find too boaring if he had been forced to attend....And even worse, he's taking sweet yaya with him, using her love for charlie. His behavior is not very dignified and we, the winky girl/team ought to eminate something more distinguised.

I have been conferring with Lady suus and she quite agrees. So we have come up with a plan to teach Igor a lesson. We will let him get all dressed up and play Igorina and embarres himself. (Heeheee, i'm sorry but it seems very funny). Meanwhile me and suus will use our teefies to keep the boys in line make sure they dont ruin everything for princess snowflake. At the end we will put the rumblestrut blues cd in the player and we'll see if they can resist their manly urges.... I'm sure it will be hard for Chester and Charlie. And suus tells me that Igor has been practicing....

We'll see how everything goes tomorrow. But suus and me are very determined to keep the youngsters in line.
We'll keep you posted! Let us know what you think.

Sincerely yours,

Lady Guinevere and lady Suus van Eindhoven