[Gpdd] MISC- Mimi isn't happy

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Oct 21 11:04:36 EDT 2007

  Well, another piggie, another problem. Mimi hasn't hardly eaten for the past 24-48 hours but I think I know why though. She is so scared that she just hides in her house constantly. She comes out sometimes, but everytime one of us walks around in the living room, she immediately runs & hides in her house. She seems to have no interest in her food & seems mopey. Now today her poops are mushy & sticky in clumps. I know it's cause she isn't eating right. We were thinking of moving her to the computer room, maybe she'll be happier in there, but we won't get to be with her & I feel like she won't be a part of the family if she lives in there. We are not real loud. I mean there is alot of movement in & out of the living room with me & my husband, but we're not loud & even when the tv & radio are off & she is alone, she still doesn't want to come out. If we are both at work all day, I know she still isn't eating cause I come home & her food & stuff is still untouched. She was not like this when her babies were here. She played with them & ate pretty well & wasn't quite this shy. She is very timid & shy by nature though & I'm just not sure what to do at this point. She's got to start eating again. If anyone can help us please e-mail me off digest. I'm afraid if she goes anymore without eating she will get really sick. Thanks.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/