[Gpdd] Virtual Tea Party

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 23:33:42 EDT 2007

Well Slaves,
  I knew it was to good to be true that
  Miss Perky and Miss Pooky were going
  to stay out of trouble. Spunky told me that
  he got a call about mysterious charges
  that was put on his eggmoney card.
  Seems that they first went shopping
  for new swimwear. Then there was a
  charge for some drink on the beach.
  I think they might have led someother
  piggies astray as I don't think even they
  can run up that much of a bar tab. Rummor
  has it that they emptied out the  cash
  machine and A bartender said that he had
  to give two michievious sow sisters
  a bunch of ones for the boar dancers
  that were there for a special occasion.
  I'm sure that they we plotting with a few
  piggies when they were on mapquest as it
  would explain all those charges on the
  eggmoney card and the strange text
  message I recieved. It went something
  like this. "Slave, tell Spunky we paay
  himm back  Need extra day at the party and
  some extra Jack." I thought it they just
  meant extra money but now I think that
  the Jack was named Daniels.  What can
  I say, the're my girls but sometimes they
  can be a bit on the wild side.
  Embarrassed slave of Miss Perky & Miss Pooky

Birdie