[Gpdd] Virtual: Tea

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 22 16:01:43 EDT 2007

I got a cryptic email from Pumpkin, I mean Mr. P.  It says "going to Disneyland.  Peaches gave me her Egg card.  Home soon don't worry".

  Peaches has arrived home and says she had a wonderful time.  Princess Snowflake is lovely and a wonderful hostess.  The boars behaved themselves for the most part.  There was some sneaking off for some corn punch, But she says she doesn' know much about that.  I think she is covering up for the boars.

  Peaches said Pumpkin was dressed in a very nice suit, not her green dress.  He must have found out the boars were invited and didn't need to discuise themselves.

  I wonder how many boys are off to Disney?

  Dee, wondering where Pumpkin is.