[Gpdd] Virtual:Tea Party

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 11:37:23 EDT 2007

Well, The Lady Bug is home safe and sound and sleeping really hard.  She did tell me to be sure I gave a very special thanks to Mistress Lucy and slave Dana for opening their house and hosting the party.

  According to Lady Bug, everyone was very well behaved while the tea was in progress although she did hear some slipping out to watch parts of the game going on.  Duke became a little curious about the "American Football" as he called it so she knows he and some of the boars were watching the game so they could teach him all about it.  He was trying to explain what he had learned on the flight back here but since she has no real interest in such things, she's afraid she really didn't pay attention.

  She found the Princess Snowflake to be really quite charming and though she had some real possibilities when it came to training her slaves and would be able to ensure she has a great spoiled life with them.

  Miss Perky and Miss Pooky did leave the party just a bit early.  The Lady Bug was interested to hear what they did after they left.  She is familiar with Jack Daniels but couldn't fathom why anyone would want to drink it since her slave only uses it to glaze a ham.  She thinks it smells terrible but admits that while it's cooking it will remind her how absolutely famished she is.

  Glynis, I hope Duke isn't too grumpy.  I wouldn't let him bring The Lady Bug to her door as I just didn't feel comfortable with his traveling around after dark.  Even in a taxi I didn't want him by himself in/out of the airport.  I actually had quite an argument with him but, of course, being bigger than he is, he had no choice but to just stay with the plane while they refueled.  He did settle down a bit after I gave him a big long cuddle and told him to take care of himself and his eating.  BTW, the rose you sent is safe.  When I saw the hungry look in the LB's eye I took it from her and brought it home.  It is in the process of drying and I will keep it next to her house.

  One thing I did think was interesting was that Lady Bug, Duke and Daisy Piggyfriend sat and discussed the summer long rain in England and the 8 year drought in Australia and how it was affecting the growning of lettuce and parsley.  I guess they pay closer attention to the television news than I thought.

  Anyway, The Lady Bug had a great time with all her friends and is looking forward to Duke's Birthday Party in February.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug